Who is this retreat intended for?
- If you are planning a family trip and, besides the rest, you want to experience something more: get inspired, get closer to each other
- If you are a group of friends and you want to organize a vacation or a retreat – as per your time and taste
- If you are part of a startup, manager or leader of an organization, HR or employee
- If you are a company and your people need to refresh
- If your team needs an uplift, teaming up, creativity and a different look
- If you want to see old things and acquaintances in a new way, energise yourself and remember how much you can achieve together
We’ll come up with something that matches your taste!
Contact us and we will offer you a customized retreat, teambuilding or vacation. According to your goals and requirements, we can include various activities, such as yoga, meditation, creativity boosters, cooking courses, practices for self-knowledge and connection to people and nature. You can choose the place yourself, or we can recommend you the location and accommodation tailored to your purpose and requirements.
We will cooperate to provide you with a program that balances between joint activities and personal time, freedom and rest. In our Art & Yoga Retreats we are committed to helping people get inspired again. These events are specially created to invite movement, creativity, experience and sharing back in our lives. Even thought it is all that a standard teambuilding is not, this retreat has all its positive effects.
- A combination between creative and alternative methods – melody, music, movement, modeling, colors, family and business constellations, etc.
- Yoga, meditation and movement
- Visualisation and play – helps and enhances understanding and finding answers
- Activities in nature
- Vegetarian and Ayurvedic culinary courses and weekends
- Raises motivation and engagement
- Improves concentration, focus, efficiency
- Enhances the ability to solve issues
- Boosts creativity
- Helps generate new ideas and change of perspective
- Improves the general state of fatigue and burn-out
- Reduces stress and tension
- Improves health, physical and emotional state
- Uses learning through experience in an informal environment